Travelocity is a website for anyone who wants to travel the world. It offers flights, hotels, car rentals, and many other services that are required for a great vacation.
Scroll down to find coupons, discounts, and an easy-to-use form to start reserving your hotels, flights, and rental cars right away.
Time Sensitive Discounts and Promo Codes
Redeeming instructions: type the coupon code in the “Promo Code” or “Coupon Code” box at checkout.
* Notice: follow the coupon instructions on the Travelocity website precisely. Deviating from the instructions will make the coupon rejected at checkout!
- No current coupons
- No current special flight deals
- No current special hotel deals
- No current special vacation deals
- No current special cruise deals
- No current special car deals
Top Travelocity Discounts
These are Travelocity’s top vacation discounts. Choose the vacation you like and have everything settled for you right from the start.
Ongoing Promotions – Always Available for You!
- Disney Vacation – get a Disney vacation for low prices
- Top 10 Deals – check out Travelocity’s top 10 deals
- Thank Goodness It’s Tuesday – save up to 45% every Tuesday
- One Way Flights – need only one way? Now you can save big
- Escape to Europe – easy escape with hotels starting at $99
- Caribbean Vacations – Caribbean hotels starting from $98
- Flight + 3 Nights in a hotel – starting at $299
- Early Bird – save up to 45% on early bookings
- All Inclusive Vacations – flight + 4 nights starting from $718
- Cheap Flights – save up to 20% with Travelocity
- Puerto Vallarta Vacations – find low-rate vacations at this high-quality destination
Top Travelocity Destinations
New York - New York vacations
Las Vegas - Las Vegas vacations
Cancun - Cancun vacations
Los Angeles - Los Angeles vacations
San Francisco - San Francisco vacations
Orlando - Orlando vacations
Miami - Miami vacations
Honolulu - Honolulu vacations
Tuesdays: every Tuesday, there is a series of quick deals you can take. Check them out right here (but remember – only on Tuesdays!)
1) The greatest advantage you can have if you want to get low prices is flexibility. If you can change dates or hours, you can save hundreds on flights.
2) Make sure your trip is well planned. If you deviate from your plan, you may have to pay extra.
3) Watch for your car expenses. If you stay in a city with good public transport, you may not need a car.
4) Season is critical – prices go up during the summer and go back down towards the winter. If you can make your trip from September to November, you will save hundreds of dollars.
5) Check Travelocity’s time sensitive discounts. You can find some great price cuts in there if you can be flexible enough.
6) Finally – discounts. Travelocity offers discounts and coupons you can use. Watch the video below to see how to cut the price of your trip by up to $100.