There is a reason why Caribbean vacations are so popular: they give people the chance to see pristine beaches, tropical gardens, and azure waters. The Caribbean islands are some of the most beautiful places on Earth. You can indulge in luxury at Antigua, relax in Jamaica, immerse yourself in the rich culture of Belize or the Dominican Republic, or explore the rain forests of St. Kitts.
You can visit a number of these places if you go on a Caribbean cruise.
There are so many places to see, that one vacation won’t be enough. Still, you can make the most out of your experience by choosing an all-inclusive package. Just use a site like Expedia to help you find the right package. You can compare airfare, accommodation, fun activities, etc.
There are many types of Caribbean vacations: all-inclusive, solo, adventure, family, honeymoon, cruises, etc. Whether you’re going by yourself, a friend, spouse, or with your entire family, you can find discounts on everything from the airfare to the hotel stay. If you want an all-inclusive vacation package, you can save the most money.
Here are a few tips for Caribbean travel:
– Choose the travel dates wisely. The high season runs from December to April. The weather is amazing during these months, but prices are the highest. During off season, you can find hotel discounts of 20% or more.
– These islands stretch over 1,700 miles. Do research on each island to find out which one(s) would suit your interest the most. Some are independent nations while others belong to the US, France, UK, or Netherlands. Make sure you bring your passport!
– If you only have a few days to enjoy yourself, go to a destination that offers nonstop flights to and from your country. For instance, there are nonstop flights to places like Jamaica and the Bahamas from the US. These flights are available from most cities at a low cost.
– Research the activities before you get there so you’ll know what to do. If you’re the adventurous type, do research on hiking trails, scuba diving, yachting, etc. You can find special adventure packages online. If you want to go on a romantic getaway, some of the most romantic destinations include Tahiti, Francisqui island, and Conception island. Since some of these are out of the way, you’ll have to stay on a resort at a nearby island and arrange to get there by boat.
– If you really want to experience as much as you can, go on a Caribbean cruise. You can visit at least three different islands, depending on how long your cruise is.
Once again, you can find the best deals on Caribbean vacations and cruises online. You can narrow down all of the options by selecting the criteria that is important to you.
At Expedia, you can find the best AND lowest-cost Caribbean vacations! You’ll have travel tools such as the iPhone App TripAssist, passport information, currency converter, and more.