Heading to Anaheim? Want to spend a couple of days in Disneyland? You can find some great deals on Disneyland vacation packages. The packages usually include a stay in a Disney hotel, park passes, food, and transportation. Some are tailored for newlyweds, some for families, some for golfers, and some for singles.
There are more than 40 hotels in the area. Some are located at the park and some just outside. The packages include everything from two night stays to five day stays.
When should you go? The month with the lightest attendance is May. The busiest times are Christmas through New Year’s, Thanksgiving weekend, and Independence Day. There is an average of 40,000 visitors a day! You probably want to avoid the crowds, although if you go when attendance is light, some of the rides might be closed for maintenance. You might not receive the FastPass, either.
Tips For a Great Vacation
Here are a few things to keep in mind when looking over Disneyland vacation packages:
– Make sure you understand exactly what the package includes. Which hotel will you be staying at? Is ground transportation to and from the park available? Or will you have to arrange your own pick-up at the airport? Does the package include meals and beverages? Does it include FastPasses?
– Try to get free stuff! Not only will you save a lot of money if you go with a package, you may also be able to receive incentives such as free breakfasts, souvenirs, shop coupons, etc. If you book your vacation for a certain number of nights, you might be able to get an extra night free.
– Choose a package that includes FastPasses. Sure, they might cost a bit more, but the time they will save makes them worth every penny. Lines at Disneyland can be very, very long. You could be standing in line for 30 minutes just to go on one ride. Think of how much you will be missing during the waiting times. With FastPasses, you will have more time to do more things.
– You should also get a park hopper pass with your package. Try to spend an entire day at each park. If you can only stay for a couple of days, spend a few hours at a time at each park. Take a look at the daily schedule to see where all of the Disney characters are going to be. Plan your activities around the park’s schedule.
– Compare different Disneyland vacation packages online. Don’t necessarily go with the cheapest. Go with the package that includes everything YOU need during your vacation. If you’re going with your kids, ask them what they would like to do and look for a family package that offers things they want to do and experience.
Now that you know what to look for in Disneyland vacation packages, you can compare prices at Expedia.com. Expedia brings you a combination of low prices and quality services. You can save on everything from Disney vacations to airfare to Anaheim.