Are you trying to find good deals on all inclusive Caribbean vacations? You’re not alone. The Caribbean islands are the most visited islands in the world. From Jamaica to Antigua, there is nothing but sand, beautiful waters, and a hot sun. Those interested in nightlife can hit destinations such as Bridgetown, St. Martin, Santo Domingo, and just about anywhere in Puerto Rico.
Every year, millions of people hit this part of the world hoping to have the time of their lives. Some visit for a relaxing beach getaway. Some visit for the excitement. There are also cruise ships that travel through the entire area every single day, stopping at a number of different ports.
With so many islands and beaches to choose from, how do you know which vacation package is right for you?
Here are a few tips for comparing all inclusive Caribbean vacations:
- First, choose your destination(s). If you’re not picky, you will have more packages to choose from. On the other hand, if you have TOO MANY packages to choose from, you might have trouble choosing. Make a list of the top five places in the Caribbean that you’d like to visit, and look for packages for those places.
- Some Caribbean vacation packages include visits to more than one beach. If you like to wonder from beach to beach, this type of deal might be right for you. For instance, you could choose a Jamaica package that includes a stay at a resort with easy access to multiple beaches.
- Every island has its fair share of tourist attractions: snorkeling, horseback riding, surfing, golfing, spa services, etc. Since you won’t want to be hit with any hidden costs, make sure the all inclusive package you choose covers the tourist attractions you want to check out.
- Looking for peace and quiet? Then perhaps an island hideaway at Tortola or the Grenadines. While these destinations don’t offer as much excitement as Montego Bay or the Bahamas, you will be able to relax in peace for as long as you want.
- What kind of hotel amenities and services would you like to have? Once you’ve settled on a destination or two, your next step is to decide on a resort. Some all inclusive Caribbean vacations include dining, tipping, and entertainment, while others do not. You can read reviews on just about every resort, bed and breakfast, villa rental, and so forth on the internet. Be sure to read what other travelers have to say about them before you choose your package.
As long as you keep these tips in mind, you should be able to narrow down all inclusive Caribbean vacations. Take your time doing research on every destination and hotel, and then compare the offers.
If you REALLY want to save on all inclusive Caribbean vacations, just check out Travelocity. For years, Travelocity has been the #1 travel bargain website. You cannot only find the best discounts on Caribbean vacations, you can also find tools and resources to help you prepare for your trip.